Main page content
- Created: Friday, 08 August 2014 09:45
- Last Updated: Thursday, 23 October 2014 14:55
SIDE will provide the following Year 7 and 8 transition/induction opportunities for parents and Year 7/8 students enrolling at SIDE in 2015:
- Term 4: Thursday 13th November at 3pm
- Term 4 Friday 21st November at 1pm
OnsIte induction/information meeting for parents
- Term 4 Friday 5th December at 8:30am
Onsite orientation/transition meeting for students
- Term 4: By appointment
Register your interest in any of these events by contacting Vicki Masters.
In 2015 Year 7 public school students will move to secondary school along with the Year 8 students who usually transition at this time. The move will provide exciting new opportunities for your child. At SIDE we are planning to ensure that the move to SIDE will be smooth and welcoming. SIDE’s Towards 2015 transition document presents an overview for parents and students new to high school and to SIDE.