Main page content
- Created: Monday, 17 February 2014 13:08
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 22 September 2015 12:50
Car parking on-site is available to SIDE staff only. Staff should use their ID badge to activate the boom gates at the Oxford Street entrance.
- Leederville Hotel car park. First hour is free with a ticket.
- The Avenue car park, behind the IGA shopping centre and petrol station. First hour is free with a ticket.
- Frame Court car park. First hour is free with a ticket.
- Loftus Community Centre. 3 hours free parking with a ticket.
Ticket parkling is available on Vincent, Oxford and surrounding streets and you may wish to utilise the Town of Vincent's "pay by phone" parking option. Remember to always purchase a ticket and observe parking signs and restrictions.
Free motorcycle parking is available in marked bays at the easternmost SIDE service vehicles gate. The gate is on the green fence on 300 Vincent Street, next to the Department of Sport and Recreation entrance. Most surrounding City car parks also have free motorcycle parking - park in marked bays.
A bike rack is attached to Building F, and is undercover. For safety reasons, bicycles must not be parked on pathways.
SIDE is a short walk from the Leederville train station, which is the first stop after Perth on the Joondalup line. The nearest bus stop is Oxford Street After Vincent Street.