In 1933 the Correspondence School moved twice. At first the school moved into premises of its own, in the State Savings Bank quarters in the old Perth Town Hall building in Hay Street, Perth.
While the changes were disruptive to teachers and students, the second of these into rooms at Claremont Teachers’ College provided some stability. These rooms became available because teacher training was suspended during the 1930s Great Depression. The Correspondence School remained at the Teachers' College until 1942 when the building was required for military purposes during the war.