The student needs to be travelling for a minimum enrolment period of one school semester or 20 school weeks.
enrolment period is usually two years
Students are not eligible to apply for SIDE if they are enrolled at another school. Additional documents required for enrolment
- Travel documents (airline tickets/itinerary) and/or
- Signed parent/care-giver work contract with place and time period of employment or
- Evidence that may be approved by the SIDE Principal.
enrolment period is usually one year
. Additional documents required for enrolment:
- Holiday itinerary and/or
- Parent/care-giver work contract or
- Evidence that may be approved by the SIDE Principal