The SIDE Library Resource Centre has a wide range of resources to support the curriculum and recreational needs of Kindergarten to Year 12 students.
- Go to the Resource Centre Online in Moodle ( Primary | Secondary) which has links to password protected resources including excellent book and reference sites.
- See our video tutorials and helpsheets for help with borrowing resources, research and referencing.
- Browse our curated research guides, recommended reading guides and online displays in LearnPath
- Read our blog
Use our online catalogue or contact us directly.
Services available from the Library Resource Centre
- an online catalogue
- digital libraries: Overdrive and ePlatform by Wheelers
- online references and resources in Moodle (Resource Centre Online)
- video tutorials and helpsheets for borrowing and accessing SIDE resources, research and referencing skills
- research guides and recommended reading guides, curated to support the SIDE curriculum in LearnPath
- teacher librarians who will support your reading and research needs
- an onsite study area
Contact the Library Resource Centre
Library Resource Centre opening hours
School Terms: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 4.00pm
Student Work Area: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 3.00pm