Saba classroom is an online classroom where SIDE lessons take place with teachers and other students.
To get to Saba login through the Department of Education's Student Portal.
Setting up and accessing Saba Classroom
- Saba Classroom setup. A page with links to help troubleshoot issues students may face when setting up Saba.
- Getting into Saba Classroom. Two slides that can be printed and placed next to the computer used for lessons. It contains basic, useful information.
- Using Saba Classroom and email. A step by step Helpsheet.
- Getting around Saba Classroom. A video with useful information to help you with using the tools in lessons.
Trouble with Saba Classroom
- Saba troubleshooting guide. A Helpsheet to troubleshoot common problems experienced by students when using Saba.
- Saba on Apple macOS. A Helpsheet for Apple Mac users using Safari.
Saba Classroom playback
- Playing back a recording of a Saba Classroom lesson. A Helpsheet to assist when a lesson is missed.
If you experience issues playing back Saba recordings on an Apple Mac computer, please re-download and re-install the Saba Meeting App from here to resolve the issue.