SIDE uses two main programs for online learning.
- Webex - the online classroom for scheduled lessons with teachers and other students.
- Moodle - web-based courses available 24/7. Courses consist of activities, notes, teaching guides, assignments, quizzes and interactive content. It is where students upload submitted assessments. Access is through the Moodle SIDE login.
Click here to find all login pages. Bookmark these pages in your Internet browser.
Your login details were sent to you when you enrolled. Ask your teacher or Student Coordinator if you have lost them.
Choose from the list for specific support.
- Setting up and accessing Webex lessons
- Trouble with Webex lessons
- Webex lessons playback
- Getting started with Moodle - setting up
- Trouble with Moodle
- General help
- Japanese language
- Managing documents and files
Problems logging into DoE Portal email or Moodle? Try . Otherwise, contact your teacher for help. reset your password