SIDE uses two main programs for online learning. They require different login details:
- Saba classroom - the online classroom for scheduled lessons with teachers and other students. It is accessed through the . Department of Education Student Portal
- Moodle - web-based courses available 24/7. Courses consist of activities, notes, teaching guides, assignments, quizzes and interactive content. It is where students upload submitted assessments. Access is through the Moodle SIDE login.
Click here to find all login pages. Bookmark these pages in your Internet browser.
Your login details were sent to you when you enrolled. Ask your teacher or Student Coordinator if you have lost them.
Choose from the list for specific support.
- Saba classroom
- Setting up and accessing Saba Classroom
- Trouble with Saba classroom
- Saba Classroom playback
- Getting started with Moodle - setting up
- Trouble with Moodle
- General help
- Japanese language
- Managing documents and files
Problems logging into Saba Classroom (Centra) or Moodle? Try . Otherwise, contact your teacher for help. reset your password