|Course Content Description:
The focus of this unit is success in business at a national level including:
- Types of business ownership in small to medium sized businesses and types of organisational structure and employment cycles
- Australian consumer law, consumer rights and protection, national standards
- Elements of a contract
- The concepts of business public image, market, market research.
The focus of this unit is on business growth and the challenges faced
- Factors influencing spending patterns of small to medium sized enterprises
- Influence of government policy and laws, intellectual property
- Marketing strategy and purpose of a business plan, financial indicators
- Leadership styles and motivational theories and incentives.