|Course Content Description:
The focus for this unit is Aneka wacana (Exploring texts).
- reflect on a wide variety of print and online texts and genres
- learn aspects of critical analysis and respond to texts through reflection and sharing opinions
- explore Indonesia films, television, print and online media and their influence on everyday life in Indonesia
- consider the influence of globalisation on the media and how this shapes Indonesian perceptions and identity.
The focus for this unit is Isu hangat (Exploring issues).
- reflect on issues in their daily lives, such as family, school, social life and health
- explore issues related to education, health, poverty and the environment and how these impact on everyday life in Indonesian communities
- consider how economic, political and current events influence the Australia/Indonesia relationship, the region and the world and enhance study and career opportunities.