|Course Content Description:
The focus for this unit is Media art. Students:
- analyse, view and listen to contemporary and traditional examples of media art
- identify techniques, themes and meanings created in media art
- discuss audience interpretations of media works
- consider the representation of values and the influence of technological developments on our perception of art within media work.
- extend their production skills by creating their own media art work.
The focus for this unit is Power and persuasion. Students:
- examine the way the media reflects, challenges and shapes values and attitudes
- critically analyses a range of media work, considering the purposes and values of producers and audiences.
- create their own media production that expresses their views.