VET qualifications may also be completed via a fee-for-service arrangement with external registered training organisations (RTOs), in consultation with the school. The RTOs offer a range of qualifications, using online or classroom delivery. Costs vary, depending on the RTO and the qualification.
Examples of qualifications previously completed by students are:
- 52722WA Certificate IV in Health Science Foundations
- ACM20117 Certificate II in Animal Studies
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC30213 Certificate III in Education Support
- CUA31115 Certificate III in Visual Arts
- PSP20218 Certificate II in Auslan
- SIS30115 Certificate III in Sport and Recreation
- SIS30315 Certificate III in Fitness
Certificate completion contributes to WACE achievement
Please contact the VET Coordinator, Jennifer Dobner, for further information.
P: 9311 1627