|Course Content Description:
This unit is called Daily life.
- reflect on their daily and home life and practise exchanging information about family, hobbies and interests
- explore home-stay experiences and discuss typical rules and routines of home and school life.
This unit is called Welcome to my country.
- explore situations and events associated with welcoming visitors to Australia and compare their own culture and identity with that of their peers in Japan
- explore seasonal activities and celebrations in Australia and Japan
- consider a healthy lifestyle in a changing world.