|Course Content Description:
This unit focuses on Saat ini aku disni (Here and now).
- reflect on their daily life as teenagers
- explore the influence of culture on lifestyle in Indonesian through a study of music, film and national and religious celebrations
- consider communication in a changing world and its influence on culture and language.
This unit focuses on Bisa saya bantu? (Can I help you?).
- reflect on the appeal of Australia to Indonesian travellers and discuss the importance of cross-cultural engagement with Indonesian visitors
- explore preparations for students exchange to Indonesian
- consider future education and employment opportunities as well as travel and community service pathways in a fast developing world.