The 2018 Centenary celebrations showed that former students and staff were proud of their distance education connections and wanted to share their own stories and were interested in the stories of other students.
The SIDE community includes alumni, current students, families and staff from:
- The Correspondence School (Correspondence Classes)
- The WA Correspondence School (WACS)
- The Isolated Students Matriculation Scheme (ISMS)
- The Early Childhood Education Scheme
- Distance Education Centre (DEC)
- Schools of Isolated and Distance Education - SIDE Primary School; SIDE Secondary School; SIDE Post-Compulsory School (SIDE)
- School of Isolated and Distance Education (SIDE).
Keeping in touch
We love telling people about the exciting things happening at SIDE. Watch out for our latest News and Updates or subscript to its RSS feed to stay in touch.
Alternatively, register your interest by subscribe to our news email to find out more about news, events and information relevant to current and past students, families and former staff.
SIDE is proud of former students and would like to hear about what you are doing now.
In 2019 the SIDE newsletter began featuring stories in the InSIDE News.
If you would like to submit your own story either as an individual or a family, please complete the form.