The 2023 School Based Immunisation Program is transitioning to an online platform.
- Please use the VaccinateWA online platform to complete your child’s consent.
- For detailed instructions on how to register your child, including information relating to the relevant disease transmission and symptoms, please visit School-based immunisation program (healthywa.wa.gov.au)
- A paper-based immunisation consent form obtained through the school or via the healthy WA website.
- Please sign and return to the school even if consent is declined.
- NOTE: Paper-based consent forms will be entered onto VaccinateWA and you will receive an email confirming this.
- All vaccines provided will be recorded in the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR).
How to Access Your Child’s Immunisation Records
Parents/guardians can check their child’s vaccination (up to age 14 years):
Parents will not be able to view their child’s immunisation history once they turn 14. Parents can assist students to create their own My Gov account to view their immunisation status.