Units are available on a short-term basis for students, parents and teachers.
Private hire is only available to Remote Teaching Service staff.
Each unit is self-contained and has four bedrooms, a lounge and kitchen area.
The Accommodation Village offers:
- Five modern units that each accommodate eight people in four bedrooms
- Security doors, lockable windows and alarm system
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning
- Shared BBQ area
- Laundry facilities
- Seminar room linked to accommodation (seating for 5 to 20 people)
- Internet access (for Department of Education students and staff only, due to Department policy)
Located on the café strip in Leederville, the Accommodation Village is a short walk to:
- Leederville train station
- Shops and a supermarket
- Luna cinema
- Bus stops
- Beatty Park Leisure Centre
- Loftus Community & Recreation Centre
Accommodation Hire Rates
Daily rates (per person/per night)
Adults (18 years and over) $50.00
Students (3 years and over) $25.00
A $50.00 booking fee is applicable to secure your reservation and is deducted from the total hire cost.
Students under the age of 18 years must be supervised by an adult for the duration of their stay.