- contact the relevant Student Coordinator to discuss student enrolments
- explore the SIDE website
- ensure students have purchased the required Personal Items and Resources
- support students to understand SIDE's assessment and attendance policies
- assist students Logging in to SIDE's e-learning applications, troubleshoot minor technical problems and refer to our website Getting Help page
- familiarise themselves with the ICT resources required for SIDE lessons - see Fast Track To SIDE
- assist with organising a work/study area for students
- assist students to ensure contact has been made with all subject/course teachers and Webex times are known
- assist students to organise daily/weekly timetable and materials etc
- assist students to manage their course/subject calendars.
SIDE teachers and specialist staff will guide students/supervisors in connecting to and using the online technologies. However, technical support is the responsibility of the partner school.