The student needs to be travelling for a minimum enrolment period of one school semester or 20 school weeks.
enrolment period is usually two years
Students are eligible to apply for enrolment if they do not have access to:
Additional documents required for enrolment
- suitable secondary schooling and/or
- an English speaking school.
- Travel documents (airline tickets/itinerary) and/or
- Signed parent/care-giver work contract with place of employment and time period of employment or
- Evidence that may be approved by the SIDE Principal.
enrolment period is usually one year
. Additional documents required for enrolment:
- Holiday itinerary and/or
- Parent/care-giver work contract or
- Evidence that may be approved by the SIDE Principal