Main page content
- Created: Thursday, 02 March 2017 10:24
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 22 March 2017 09:24
SIDE uses two main programs for online learning. They are logged into separately as they are used for different purposes.
- Saba classroom - the online classroom where for lessons with your teacher and other students. It is accessed through the Department of Education Student Portal.
- Moodle - where all the materials for courses are stored online: activities, notes, teaching guides, assessment submissions, etc. are stored. It is accessed through the SIDE website.
Click here to find all login pages. Bookmark these pages in your Internet browser.
Your login details were sent to you when you enrolled. Ask your teacher or Student Coordinator if you have lost them.
Choose from the list for specific support.
- Network and hardware requirements for SIDE's online content
- Saba classroom
- Setting up and accessing Saba Classroom
- Trouble with Saba classroom
- Saba Classroom playback
- Getting started with Moodle - setting up
- Trouble with Moodle
- General help
- Japanese language
- Managing documents and files