Main page content
- Created: Friday, 17 December 2010 16:11
- Last Updated: Thursday, 24 November 2016 11:44
Regular feedback and communication about student progress is a strength of SIDE.
There are three formal reports issued annually:
- A progress report is written at the end of Term One.
- End of Semester 1 reports.
- End of Semester 2 reports.
SIDE uses the Department of Education's Reporting to Parents application.
In addition students receive feedback on each assessment task. Teachers welcome contact from parents and supervisors to discuss the progress of each student.