Main page content
- Created on Friday, 17 December 2010
- Last Updated on Thursday, 05 July 2012
Student Coordinators are a key SIDE contact for students, parents and supervisors. They oversee the general progress and welfare of students by:
- monitoring students progress and welfare
- facilitating regular and frequent communication between the student/supervisor and SIDE
- providing advice and support to parents and supervisors to further student success
- providing career and further education information
- providing support with study techniques
- offering counselling and pastoral care to students
- referring students, on a needs basis, to the school psychologists and other agencies.
Through the Regional Visits programme, the Student Coordinators and teachers will make visits to students where appropriate.
Students are welcome to visit SIDE Leederville to meet their teachers and Student Coordinator, or to visit the Resource Centre.
Student Coordinator Contacts
SIDE students are allocated to regions which identify their geographical location or circumstances. The Student Coordinator attached to each region is responsible for establishing and supporting all aspects of student enrollment.
Please see the table below for specific Student Coordinator contact details.
See also Student Coordinator details and regions for the list of SIDE regions and student coordinators.