Main page content
- Created on Wednesday, 19 October 2011
- Last Updated on Monday, 19 November 2012
Students are deemed to be travelling if:
- Travelling within Australia or overseas
- Temporarily living overseas (where suitable schooling is not available)
When enrolling a student in a SIDE program parents/home supervisors make a commitment to:
- Supervise student learning programs to ensure success
- Ensure satisfactory attendance, measured at SIDE by work submission and teacher/student contact
- Provide ICT resources to support students
To apply for enrolment the following Application for Enrolment Pack-Travelling must be completed and returned to SIDE:
This pack contains:
- Application for Enrolment
- Statement of Eligibility
- Relevant charges sheet
Please include copies of the student’s most recent school record, including school reports and relevant NAPLAN/WAMSE reports.
Forms can be submitted by downloading the pdf files and sending to SIDE, or by contacting the relevant Student Coordinator.
Please note the following important information:
- SIDE’s receipt of the Application for Enrolment does not necessarily confirm enrolment.
- Year 11 and 12 students should refer to the Booklist when enrolment has been confirmed.
If you have any questions please discuss your enrolment with the relevant SIDE student coordinator.