Main page content
- Created on Wednesday, 19 October 2011
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 28 November 2012
Students may be deemed to be elite if:
- Talented in high level competition/performance (e.g dance, theatre, music, sport)
- Involved with competition/performance at a State/National/International level.
- Elite students are required to be enrolled and supported by an official organisation or state sponsored program in their particular area of talent.
- Where there is no official body, independent documentation attesting to the student’s level of achievement needs to be provided.
- When enrolling a student in a SIDE program parents/home supervisors make a commitment to:
- Supervise student learning programs to ensure success
- Ensure satisfactory attendance, measured at SIDE by work submission and teacher/student contact
- Provide ICT resources to support students
To apply for enrolment the following Application for Enrolment Pack-Elite must be completed and returned to SIDE:
This pack contains:
- Application for Enrolment
- Statement of Eligibility
- Relevant charges sheet
Please include copies of the student’s most recent school record, including school reports and relevant NAPLAN/WAMSE reports.
Forms can be submitted by downloading the pdf files and sending to SIDE, or by contacting the relevant Student Coordinator.
Please note the following important information:
- SIDE’s receipt of the Application for Enrolment does not necessarily confirm enrolment.
- Year 11 and 12 students should refer to the Booklist when enrolment has been confirmed.
If you have any questions please discuss your enrolment with the relevant SIDE student coordinator.